I am currently in charge of the first year of the SUPAERO graduate program (which takes lots of time :)). This involves :
- general organisation and planning
- following through students studies
- reflexion on equilibrium between disciplines
I am also in charge with Prof. Pierre Siron of the Computer Science MSc at SUPAERO.
I teach the following courses at SUPAERO (click on the course number to go to the course website ) :
- IN112 Mathematical logic
- IN201 Object-oriented design and programming
- IN306 Databases
- IN328 Distributed programming with Java and J2EE
- IN329 Operating systems with Prof. Pierre Siron
- IN331 Software engineering
I teach the following course for the Master of Science in Aeronautical and Space Systems (DNM AESS) at ISAE :
- Introduction to mathematical logic
I teach the following course at ENAC :
- Mathematical logic
As head of the first year of the SUPAERO graduate program, I supervize the first year projects. I am also in charge of the second year projects for the Computer Science department.
- study and implementation of schedulers for realtime Java virtual machine (second year project, see here).