I am a Professor in System Dynamics and Control at the Aeronautics and Space Institute (ISAE) of Toulouse, France, SUPAERO Graduate Program. This site is under construction.
Flexible structures dynamics and control
- Development of control design methodologies.
- Dynamic modeling, model reduction / model construction, multi-body dynamics.
- Experimental validations.
- Various applications in space and aeronautics areas.
- Standard problem-based methodology.
- Reverse engineering/Structural properties of standard control problems.
- Observer-based realization for arbitrary controllers.
- Toolbox development.
- Modelling, analysis and control of multi-variable systems.
- Robust control.
- Control of flexible structures.
- Signal Processing.
- Control and Avionics for Aerospace vehicles.
Daniel Alazard was born in Tarbes (FRANCE). He was graduated from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Métiers (golden medal) in 1986 and received the Master in Advanced Automatic Control and Systems from SUPAERO (Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace) in 1987. Since 1989, he is a research scientist at ONERA (French Aerospace Lab) - Department of System Control and Flight Dynamics (DCSD) in Toulouse. Between 1997 and 2000, he was at the head of the research group Control and Integration. Since 2000, he is full Professor at ISAE/SUPAERO. His main research interests concern robust control, flexible structure control and their applications to various aerospace systems. He passed the Accreditation to Supervise Research in 2003.