Welcome to my professional page !
I invite you to download the description of a proposal for a Master thesis internship that will start from March 2017 :
The master project is aimed to be extended for inhomogeneous jets in a PhD that would start in October 2017 autumn. The PhD is funded by DGA-MRIS.
If you are interested by the subject, send me a mail at jerome.fontane isae.fr (+33 (0)5 61 33 91 61).
Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE)
Département d’Aérodynamique, Énergétique et Propulsion (DAEP)
10 avenue Édouard Belin - BP 54032 - 31055 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : +33 (0)5 61 33 91 61
Fax : +33 (0)5 61 33 91 63
Mail : jerome.fontane isae.fr
My research activities are focused on the the two following topics :
- Instabilities and transition of inhomogeneous flows at high Froude number
- Vortex dynamics and aircraft wakes
A thorough presentation is available in the section Research.
As a member of the DAEP, I give the following lectures within the Supaero Graduate Programs :
- Intervening in the Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics course, Supaero 1st and 2nd year
- Intervening in the Experimental practice course, Supaero 1st year
- Intervening in the Alternative approach in fluid mechanics course, Supaero 1st year
- Intervening in the Thermal Science course, Supaero 2nd year
- In charge of the Geophysical flows course, Supaero 2nd year
- In charge of the Instabilities, transition and turbulence course, Supaero 3rd year
I am also involved in the teachings of the ISAE Master’s programs :
- Intervening in the Experimental Approach in Fluid Mechanics course, MAE 2nd semester
- In charge of the Physics and Modelling of Turbulence course, MAE 3rd semester
A thorough presentation is available in the section Teaching.