I am an Associate Professor in Applied Mathematics at the Aeronautics and Space Institute (ISAE) of Toulouse, France.
Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE)
10 Av. Édouard Belin,
Email : Youssef.Diouane AT isae DOT fr
Phone : +33 561 338 947
- Scientific computing
- Constrained and unconstrained optimization
- Convergence theory
- Evolution strategies
- Global optimization
- High performance computing
- Massively parallel computing
- Numerical implementation in Matlab, Python, Fortran, C/C++ or Java.
- Applications in Geophysics
- Full waveform inversion, depth imaging, inverse problems
- Solution of the three-dimensional Helmholtz equation in the frequency domain
- Application in Aeronautics
- Multi-disciplinary design optimization.
- 2015 - ... : Inverse Problems (third year, ISAE-SUPAERO)
- 2015 - ... : Data Assimilation (third year, ISAE-SUPAERO)
- 2015 - ... : Numerical Analysis (first year, ENAC)
- 2015 - ... : Probability and Statistics (first year, ISAE-SUPAERO)
- 2015 - ... : Optimization theory — Advanced — (first year, ISAE-SUPAERO)
- 2011 - ... : Functional Analysis and Measure Theory (first year, ISAE-SUPAERO and ISAE-ENSICA)
- 2011 - ... : Matrix Analysis and Optimization (first year, ISAE-SUPAERO and ISAE-ENSICA)
NB : ISAE-SUPAERO provides education during 3 years required to earn a French engineering degree, which is a higher degree than Bachelor and equivalent to Master.